Formed in 2001. Founded on four generations of real estate experience.
Since the 1930's, members of our family have owned and operated retail real estate throughout Texas. Each generation has built upon the experiences of the prior ones. This long history of building relationships and knowledge of the commercial real estate industry is one reason why you can trust CenterPoint as a contributing partner to your success. Here are a few others:
- Relationship oriented. We are focused on client solutions, not sales. When we partner with our clients, we all benefit.
- Full-service. CenterPoint has first-hand experience in all area of commercial real estate. Having one company coordinating all aspects of a project reduces the risk of miscommunication, error and unnecessary expense.
- Well respected. The reputation of CenterPoint is the cornerstone of our business. We are trusted in the business and will always put principle above price or self-promotion.
CenterPoint has completed transactions with hundreds of retailers, from expanding national brands to entrepreneurial start ups. Regardless of the size, we treat every transaction like it’s our highest priority client.
– Meet our Team –
- Founded CenterPoint in 2001.
- Native to the Dallas area. Family has been in the retail and commercial real estate business for 70+ years.
- Has worked in commercial real estate at both small and large firms, including Henry S Miller brokerage, amassing nearly 1000 completed transactions.
- Graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia with a dual degree in real estate and finance.
- One of the first to leverage technology in the business.
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers, North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors and has been named CoStar Power Broker multiple times.
- Avid basketball fan (Go Mavs!) and likes to play piano and bake.
- Married with three children.
Executive VP - Investments
- Graduated from California State University-Northbridge and moved to Dallas.
- Began career by finding retail space for Metro PCS locations and partnered with Mark. Joined CenterPoint in 2006.
- Uses knowledge of eastern culture to help Indian, Pakistani and other ethnic groups diversify assets through real estate.
- Active member of International Council of Shopping Centers and North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors.
- Nick and his wife have one son and are active in the AKF (Aga Khan Foundation).
- Loves to cook and travel, where his multiple languages, including Spanish and Hindi, come in handy.
VP Rural Markets
- From Pottsboro, TX and graduated from Austin College in Sherman, TX with focus on kinesiology and business.
- Started in commercial real estate industry after meeting a developer while working on a ranch during school.
- Worked in both small and large corporations, including Corrigan Real Estate Services and Weingarten Realty Investors.
- Met Mark in 1997, worked with him on a large account, and joined CenterPoint in 2008.
- Bill is an avid concert-goer and enjoys hunting and fishing. Was a star NAIA pitcher in college.
- More than 30 years commercial real estate experience.
- Expert in gasoline/convenience store listings.
- Graduated from Jacksonville State University.
- Married with two children.
NOW READY TO LEASE!
Under-served medical market ready for all clinics.
One of the best retail corners in Rowlett. Located on the primary SH 66 thoroughfare going to Dallas via I-30 or SH-66.
Serves a trade area of 100,000+ people.
New development with 650 lots planned less than 2 miles NW of the site.
Learn more >